Preparing you for Sealand’s transition to Maersk
Earlier this year, we shared our intention to become a truly integrated end to end supply chain partner by bringing Sealand under the Maersk brand. The transition will happen gradually over the course of 2023. This update will help you understand what the transition period will look like and what the change will mean for your business.
What this change means for you
Bringing Sealand under the Maersk brand will bring our ability to offer you global reach, scale, and stability to the next level, while remaining regionally yours. Our dedication to offering you the innovative supply chain solutions and local expertise you expect from Sealand will continue under the Maersk brand. In addition, you will have more flexibility, plus access to our combined expertise and a greater range of high-quality services, ensuring a seamless logistics experience.
Here is what you need to know about the change:
- We are taking steps to ensure the transition to Maersk is a smooth, positive experience for you and your business.
- There will be no impact on your agreements and/or contracts with Sealand.
- The Sealand legal entities will continue to exist, so you do not need to change billing information and you can continue to make payments as before.
- All Sealand’s assets, locations and documents will gradually adopt Maersk’s visual identity over the course of 2023.
- Your Sealand representatives are part of Maersk, so your contact people will remain the same. If there are any changes, we will make sure to let you know ahead of time.
- The Sealand website will remain active until the transition is complete, after which you will be given the new Maersk website address and will be automatically redirected.
- Your data is safe and secure. Maersk will continue to adhere to and respect contract confidentiality during and after this transition.
Getting in touch
Your partnership is our priority. We look forward to continuing to work with you to take the complexity out of your shipping journey.
For more information on the transition to the Maersk brand, you can consult our frequently asked questions. If you need additional support, please reach out to your Sealand representative. They are standing by to help you in any way you need.