New container protection for all ocean imports into the United Kingdom and Ireland.
At Sealand – A Maersk Company, we always look into serving your needs best. That is why we are focusing on simplifying the way you do business with us. Container damages can happen at any stage of your supply chain, and with that in mind we are launching a new product to ensure you will not be liable for any damaged equipment (within the coverage limit) and will be protected against financial losses.
As of 15th December 2022, our new product, called Container Protect Essential, will come into effect and is offered to all shipments imported into United Kingdom, Ireland, Israel, Bulgaria, Romania, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Lebanon, Libya and Syria as part of the import standard offering for all commodities.
Container Protect Essential
- United Kingdom import: GBP 15 / container*
- New product covers container repair and cleaning cover up to GBP 200. It is a new standard product to be included in quotations but is not mandatory for negotiated contractual rates.
- Ireland import: EUR 15 / container*
- New product covers container repair and cleaning cover up to EUR 200. It is a new standard product to be included in quotations but is not mandatory for negotiated contractual rates.
- For non-Spot bookings, the effective date is from December 15th 2022 for Price Calculation Date (PCD).
- For Spot bookings, the effective date is December 15th 2022 for Booking Creation Date (BCD).
*Read all Terms & Conditions.
For more information you can always visit www.sealandmaersk.com and learn more about our logistics solutions or your shipments. Feel free to contact a local Sealand - A Maersk Company representative of your country for additional support on Container Protect.